Powerful New Product Information Management Platform enables CloudBlue partners to centralize the storage of product information, streamlining multi-channel technology sales
CloudBlue, a leading cloud ecosystem technology company, announced the launch of new and powerful Product Information Management (PIM) capabilities for its technology vendor and service provider partners. PIM centralizes storage for product information and streamlines multi-channel technology sales for customers.
“This latest evolution of the CloudBlue Connect™ platform empowers our partners to scale their B2B ecosystems more efficiently and effectively, helping keep them on the cutting edge of innovation.”
The latest CloudBlue Connect™ platform allows technology distributors and service providers to create and configure PIM capabilities for vendors to input products and services, offering a single point of storage for product information data from disparate platforms and systems within a vendor’s infrastructure. The platform also enables partners to quickly gain access to more cloud services, thereby significantly increasing their annual recurring revenue (ARR) potential.
“The launch of our new PIM capabilities is the latest example of CloudBlue’s commitment to meeting the needs of our partners as we help them grow their businesses,” said Tarik Faouzi, Senior Vice President of CloudBlue. “This latest evolution of the CloudBlue Connect™ platform empowers our partners to scale their B2B ecosystems more efficiently and effectively, helping keep them on the cutting edge of innovation.”
The launch of PIM capabilities is part of CloudBlue’s ongoing commitment to provide its partners with the latest hypergrowth products and services to enable them to launch and manage multi-tier and multi-channel marketplaces. Additional updates to CloudBlue Connect include:
- New Private Catalog capabilities that enable technology distributors to share specific products with their resellers and enable syndication of the private catalog.
- New Email Template editor that allows companies to preview and customize their email notifications to their partners and customers.
- Additional API and Token permissions that facilitate better security controls for our partners when working with integrations to the platform.
- A redesigned Broad Navigation Menu that allows users to quickly access specific modules and submodules, as well as a recent and favorites menu to help facilitate efficiency.
- And much more – see the full release notes here.
Top iTechnology Security News: BlueCat Announces Integration With AWS to Help Enterprises Manage IP Space in Cloud Environments
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]